IMPROVING YOUR HIRING PROCESS CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY, STRENGTHEN EMPLOYEE LOYALTY, AND ENHANCE YOUR BRAND IMAGE
Once you’ve acquired the talent, what are you doing to keep them happy?
FACT! According to a study from the Work Institute, 42 million US employees – 27% of the workforce – left their jobs voluntarily in 2019.
FACT! The Society for Human Resource Management reported that on average, it takes 36 days and $4,425 to hire a new employee. Those figures are considerably higher for technical and/or senior-level positions.
FACT! A 2019 Gallup Poll estimated the cost of replacing an individual employee can range from one-half to two times the employee's annual salary.
There are over 80 steps involved in a complete hiring process, and the process doesn’t end on the new employee’s first day on the job.
As your hiring process improvement consultant, we can:
- Perform an assessment of your current hiring process
- Provide a detailed gap analysis
- Offer recommendations catered specifically to your company’s goals
- Assist with execution of the recommended process improvements
- Train existing staff member(s) to “own” the process moving forward
Even if you think your hiring process is working, wouldn’t you like to know for sure?
Click here to get in contact with one of our Hiring Process Consultants to assess your company’s current hiring process today.